If you want to be famous, if you want to talk in front of an audience of 10’000 C-level Digital and Tech executives, decision makers and global media from 110 countries, hurry up and apply for a speaker at the 6th edition of Webit Global Congress. You have only one day left.
Amongst the applicants, for the moment, you can see names like:
- Paul Devlin – SAP, Director SAP Platform Solutions
- Svetlin Nakov – Software University
- Attila Weisz – Gemius SA, Business Development Director
- Iain Blakeley – Ernst & Young, Partner
- Marta Klepka – Publicis Groupe, CEE Digital and Innovation Director
- Julie de Pimodan – Google, Talents Incubator, Google platforms evangelist
- Giuliomario Limongelli – Groupon, International Vice President for Southern Europe
- Nikkole Couture – NASDAQ OMX, Head of Multimedia Solutions Commercial
- Cuneyt Unar – Google, Business Development Manager at Google AdMob
- Vishal Gupta – Cisco Systems, VP & GM
- Vassil Mladjov – Gartner, Research Director at Gartner, etc.
The list is much longer and you can see it here. The competition is fierce and this is what makes Webit a fabulous event for all the digital industry. The speakers are from all over the world so you will be able to see `the whole picture`. Not only the speakers, but also the delegates at Webit are high-level managers at international companies like Google, Groupon and Gemius.
The selected speakers shall also get a Webit Platinum Pass at value of 2000 EUR with full access to the whole Congress, CEOs Lunch, Leaders Lunch, Speakers Lounge plus all Networking Lounges, Chairman’s Dinner on a boat on Bosphorus and Speakers Hammam Dinner as well of course to the official Webit Party on the man-made island Suada!
The application does not guarantee you speaking slot at the Global Webit Congress. The organizers shall invite speakers among the top voted by the audience. The more people vote for you – the higher the chance to be invited to join. The organizers reserve the right to select among the most voted – the speakers and the topics that match the Webit Congress Agenda topics and requirements. The Congress agenda is governed by 60 global leaders Programme Committee and the selected Webit Audience Choice Speakers need to be aligned with their requirements including top executive role within the company, unique content, most successful case-studies, game changing products and services among them.
Do not lose time and use this one last day left either to apply or to vote for any of the candidates. Webit is for you, so feel free to participate in making it memorable. Your time is now!