“When we direct our thoughts properly, we can control our emotions.” – W. Clement Stone
Winning the lottery will make you a millionaire, good for you if you are that lucky. Fortunately, that is not the only one option. The truth is that once you start thinking like a millionaire, the chances to become one get bigger.
T. Harv Eker is an author, businessman and motivational speaker. Author of the book ‘Secrets of the Millionaire Mind’, he is known for his theories on wealth and motivation. In his book, T.Harv lists 17 statements about rich and poor people and we see that it all comes from the mind:
- Rich people believe “I create my life.” Poor people believe “Life happens to me.”
- Rich people play the money game to win. Poor people play the money game to not lose.
- Rich people are committed to being rich. Poor people want to be rich.
- Rich people think big. Poor people think small.
- Rich people focus on opportunities. Poor people focus on obstacles.
- Rich people admire other rich and successful people. Poor people resent rich and successful people.
“I didn’t start out life as a millionaire. I carried baggage from my past just like the rest of us including negative connotations to do with wealth and a fear of success. Later on, I learnt from successful people how they think and operate”, says T. Harv.
However, successful people are usually on the TV or in news articles. Not so easy to get in touch with them, especially when you are “no one” compared to them. Still, you know what they say “If there’s a will, there’s a way” and you know nothing is impossible. In order to be a part of the millionaire environment work for your network, meet with influential people, listen to them and learn from them.
CEEDS’15 by Webit will give you such an opportunity and you will be able to be a part of CEOs Lunch, Leaders Lunch as well as Chairman’s Dinner, Speakers Dinner. Sitting on the same table with successful people and chatting with them is the first step of your journey of a millionaire. Don’t hesitate but buy your tickets with early bird prices now. Remember, it all starts in your mind!