Join the mayors and top city administrators from Sofia, Rome, Paris, Amsterdam, Barcelona and over 50 more cities (as of today) from Europe at the 10th edition of Webit.Cities Summit (one of the 12 parallel events of Webit.Festival Europe).
Some of the participants of Webit include:
– Mariya Gabriel, Commissioner for Digital Economy and Society, European Commission
– Carlos Moedas, Commissioner for Research, Science and Innovation, European Commission
– Yordanka Fandakova, Mayor of Sofia
– Virginia Elena Raggi, Mayor of Rome
– Francesca Bria, Chief Technology and Digital Innovation Officer, City of Barcelona
– Ger Baron, Chief Technology Officer, City of Amsterdam
– Carl Bildt, Chair, Global Commission on Internet Governance
– Bogomil Balkansky, Vice President, Google
– Yonov Frederick Agah, Deputy Director-General, World Trade Organization
– Mari Kiviniemi, Deputy Director-General, OECD
– Catherine Carlton, Mayor elect (2014 and 2015) Menlo Park City and current city council members, Silicon Valley
– Juraj Vaculik, CEO, Aeromobil
If you’d like to see them all in person, listen to their experience and talk to them, please, book your ticket here, still at an early bird price.
Put your brand in front of the EU mayors, top city administrators and the people responsible for implementing smart city solutions within their respected municipalities and meet your next client or business partner among 7000 + attendees, 1500 of which top European policy makers from 110 countries. Request the Webit.Cities sponsorship brochure or join over 200 exhibitors